Our specialist clinic was founded to give people experiencing knee problems access to fast, accurate diagnosis and expert treatment using the latest techniques and technologies.
The knee is a complex joint and any injury or impairment can be extremely debilitating. We believe that early treatment is essential to maintain quality of life.
Why Choose Us?
In addition to conventional knee surgery, we offer a range of non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive techniques to promote rapid healing and recovery. These will be explored as primary treatment options.
It is important to protect your knees, particularly if you are involved in high impact sports or a very physical job, and also as you age. We can offer advice on correct joint care to prevent damage and injury.
We will use our specialist experience, skill and expertise to help you make a swift recovery so you can continue living your life to the full.
Mr Parm Johal
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Mr Johal is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon specialising in diagnosis and treatment of all types of knee problems.
- Sports injuries
- Knee osteoarthritis diagnosis and treatment
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Meniscal surgery
- Knee ligament surgery
- Partial and total knee replacements
- Patellofemoral arthritis and instability
- Medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction
Mr Johal is clinical lead for soft tissue knee surgery at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
Mr Johal qualified from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical School.
He undertook extensive orthopaedic training at University College Hospital London, the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Stanmore.
Kinematics of the knee joint. Mr Johal wrote his MD thesis on the kinematics of the knee joint. This work has been cited by major implant companies in relation to their more modern knee prosthesis designs.
- Sports surgery and joint replacement at Sportsmed-SA in Adelaide, Australia.
- Knee surgery at the Avon Orthopaedic Centre in Bristol and Guy’s Hospital in London.
- European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics & Traumatology fellowship at the University of Leuven, Belgium.
MBBS, MD, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- General Medical Council